March 14, 2018

Have A Magical Birthday! {CTD484}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Amy has challenged us to use green, eggplant and white! FUN combo!

CTD484

OK, so how CUTE is this unicorn!! I saw a friend use this Magical Unicorn set from Pinkfresh Studio on Instagram, and HAD to have it! I absolutely LOVE it, along with the Magical Unicorn Dies, and I KNOW I will be using this set often for lots of 7 year old Birthday cards for my daughter’s friends!

I started with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-amics, and then cut out the horn, flowers, leaves and ears from Smooth White Card Stock using the Magical Unicorn Die-namics. I stamped them using Magical Unicorn, using Gold Embossing Powder on the horn and the sentiment. LOVE.

CTD484 Closeup

swatch484

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Cheiron Brandon, this month’s AMAZING Guest Stamper!

Nance Leedy, this week’s awesome Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!