March 7, 2018

B Is For Birthday! {CTD483}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Broni has challenged us to use the gorgeous combination of kraft, green and coral! LOVE!

I’m trying to bulk up my stash of Birthday cards, and I’ve had this Monogram B set from Concord & 9th for a little while now, and had yet to ink it up! What a quick, easy and fun card this set creates!

CTD483

I started with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock, and I stamped the main image using Kraft Premium Dye Ink. The leaves were stamped using Gumdrop Green Premium Dye Ink, and the flowers using Coral Crush Premium Dye Ink. I trimmed the panel down and matted it with Gumdrop Green Card Stock.

The main panel is Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I stamped “IS FOR BIRTHDAY” using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I wrapped the panel with Hemp Cord and then added the focal panel, popping it up with Foam Tape. I added a bow of Hemp Cord and then finished the card with a trio of enamel dots.

CTD483 Closeup

swatch483

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Cheiron Brandon, this month’s AMAZING Guest Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!