December 12, 2017

December MFT Release Replay!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the December MFT Release Replay! As you are probably aware, the incredible MFT December Release went live last Tuesday, and it is chock full of DARLING new goodies! Today, the MFT Design Team is sharing projects using the new products!

Today I have a card to share with you using the new Our Town Die-namics, which I have paired with some previously released products to create a holiday card!

Print

Did you know MFT now carries Alcohol Inks! SO EXCITING! You all know I am obsessed with my Alcohol Inks, and I’ve added quite a few new colors to my collection now that MFT carries them! I used them to create the background, which I LOVE, and I then cut a circle using the Circle STAX 1 Die-namics.  I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the new Our Town Die-namics, and then cut it again using the Circle STAX 1 Die-namics. I then layered this onto the alcohol ink panel to create an ornament.

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and I then embossed it using the Peek-A-Boo Polka Dots Die-namics using the Embossing Pad Duo. I added my “ornament” to the card, popping it up with Foam Tape, and then added a silver bow to the top. The sentiment panel was cut from Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and I stamped “WISHING YOU PEACE THIS HOLIDAY” from Dashing Deer using Versamark Ink. I heat embossed the sentiment with White Detail Embossing Powder, and then added a sweet little snowflake, cut from Silver Sparkle Card Stock using the Layered Snowflakes Die-namics. LOVE.

Print

cupsupplies

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!