March 21, 2017

Doodled Blooms Card Kit: Day Two!

Hi everyone!  Happy Tuesday!

The MFT Design Team is back today to share more inspiration using the INCREDIBLE new Doodled Blooms Card Kit! I am SO in love with the fabulous kit, which will be released tonight at 9PM EST right HERE in the MFT Boutique!

Print

I had SO much fun creating a little scene for my card today! I  started with a panel of Sno Cone Card Stock, and then added “grass” cut from Gumdrop Green Card Stock using the Grassy Edges Die-namics.  The flower stems were cut from Sour Apple Card Stock using the new Doodled Blooms Die-namics, and then stamped with Versamark Ink using Doodled Blooms and heat embossed with White Detail Embossing Powder.

The flowers were cut from Red Hot Card Stock, Blu Raspberry Card Stock and Lemon Drop Card Stock using the Doodled Blooms Die-namics, and then stamped using Doodled Blooms with Versamark Ink.  I heat embossed them with White Detail Embossing Powder, and then popped them up with Foam Tape.  The sun was cut from Lemon Drop Card Stock using the Radiant Sun Die-namics, and the clouds were cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Cloud 9 Die-namics.  I stamped the sentiment, “YOU MAKE ME HAPPY” from More Essential Sentiments, using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it with White Detail Embossing Powder.

Print

cupsupplies

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created with the fabulous new Doodled Blooms Card Kit!

cupsignature

8 comments:

  1. I love your fun card Jodi! I love the white embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like seeing the flowers cut from coloured card stock for a change. Such a bright and cheerful card, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you embossed the outline stamps on the bright card stock. Your card inspires me to start embossing again. (It's been awhile.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card, love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card makes me happy! Love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!