September 29, 2016

Sending HEDGEhugs! {WSC300}

Hi everyone!  Happy Thursday!

I have a card to share with you today for the fabulous new MFT Sketch Challenge, WSC300!  What a fun sketch!

Print

For my card, I started by cutting a piece of patterned paper from the Sweet Celebration Paper Pack using Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and I added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 20 Die-namics.  I added a heart cut from Cotton Candy Card Stock cut with the Stitched Heart STAX Die-namics, and trimmed the edge using Blueprints 13 Die-namics again.

I added two adorable hedgehogs cut from X-Press It Blending Card using the Happy Hedgehogs Die-namics and stamped them using Happy Hedgehogs using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I colored the with Copic Markers and then popped them up with Foam Tape onto the heart panel.  I cut two flag panels using the Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics from Smooth WHite Card Stock and Tropical Teal Prestige Card Stock. I stamped “Sending HEDGEHUGS” using Tropical Teal Premium Dye Ink onto the Smooth WHite Card Stock panel.  I finished off the card with an enamel dot/rhinestone trio.

Print

cupsupplies

Check out this week’s sketch!  Come play along with us!

MFT_WSC_300

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created with this sketch, and to play along!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!